Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Empowering Questions Produce Results in Two Weeks? True or False?

Last evening in our Millionaire Mindset Conference Call, we began to see a pattern for how long it takes for answers to come from empowering questions.

Several weeks ago I asked, “How can I give value to 10x the number of people that I am investing in weekly?” Repeatedly, I asked the question, looking in my mental database for answers. I got a few ideas, but suddenly from outside in about two weeks doors began to open and I found myself in front of groups of people that dramatically increased my visibility.

I asked a friend who had been contemplating a career move about her experience. Six months ago, the new opportunity was presented to her but for months she rejected it. Then about a month ago, she changed her mindset and began asking, “How could I launch this business?” “Where is the template that I could follow?”

About two weeks later, her phone rang with information about a brand new system and now she is moving forward.

In our experience it seems that within two weeks of asking, answers start coming. Are you ready for new open doors to open in about two weeks? Are you ready to design and ask empowering questions? You'll get results in about two weeks! Be certain you are asking empowering questions!

Do you already have an experience that would validate our observation?

No comments: