Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Director of Development

We are pleased to announce the addition of a new "ville" executive member, Diane Webb. She will be assuming the responsibility (very capably I might add) of Director of Development. Diane has five wonderful strengths (as we all do--purchase the book StrengthsFinder 2.0 and take the assessment to discover yours) which make her well qualified for this role. Three of her strengths are Developer, Individualization, and Communication. She has an amazing gift to look at Individuals through their eyes and Communicate how they can best Develop opportunities, ideas, and their business. I am honored to have her as my dear friend! To have a friend with these gifts is a rare privilege!

Diane and I met through the Institute for Life Coach Training (www.lifecoachtraining.com) when we were assigned to buddy up with another classmate. We began talking over three years ago. We are still talking! Now we are building our Noevir business side-by-side. See what did I tell you? You will make life-long friends in this industry who will become so very dear to you!

Diane and I co-direct a group coaching program with interested Noevir consultants. It is conducted by phone over eight weeks and dramatically transforms lives and businesses. Our next session begins in late January, 2008. Never would I have guessed when I registered for the coach training that it would evolve like it has. I pinch myself regularly--it is so much fun and fulfills my vision of helping tight light rose buds blossom and flourish.

To know Diane is to love her. Her heart is so big for all those who come into her life. You'll be hearing from her here at Directsalesville!

Welcome to the "ville" Diane!

No comments: