Friday, January 14, 2011

A Golden Opportunity

My friend Gale Bates (www.mymentorbiz.com) challenged me to share my Golden Opportunity with everyone I meet. So I decided to share it with myself first. I began making a list of why Noevir is my Golden Opportunity. With a little help from my friends on our Friday Pacesetters Call (ask about joining the call) I came up with a great list of reasons.

1. We NEVER have to apologize for our products.
2. Noevir products keep us forever looking YOUNG and feeling SASSY.
3. Noevir provides us with creative outlets to make wonderful new FRIENDS.
4. Sharing Noevir daily has changed my life into a continual CELEBRATION.
5. Noevir puts a CHECK in my mailbox every month and has for 25 years!

WOW! This is a Golden Opportunity! Will you make a list of how your company is a golden opportunity? Sell yourself first--then tell the world! By the end of 2011--your paycheck will have grown and so will your circle of friends!

No comments: